Homeopathic Products by PHP®
General Rules for taking
- Drops should be placed under the tongue
and held for 10 seconds before swallowing.
- Remedies are compatible with each other and
may be used at the same time.
- Remedies should be taken 10 - 15 minutes
apart from any other oral ingestant, including food, drink, tobacco, chewing
gum, toothpaste, etc.
- Remedies should be stored in a cool place
away from direct sunlight, X-rays and strong odors.
Materials to Avoid or
Limit While Using Homeopathic
- Mint in any form: mint candy, toothpaste,
mouthwash, or menthol cigarettes.
- Caffeine or nicotine in any form, such as
(non)carbonated beverages, coffee, chocolate, or cigarettes. Omit
or separate by one hour from remedy use.
- Any volatile or odiferous material such
as paint thinner, eucalyptus, camphor and menthol ( as in muscle and joint
rubs), moth ball fumes or perfumes. Marijuana and excess alcohol can also
interfere with the action of remedies.
- Raw garlic- omit or separate by 1 hour from
remedy for use. Cooked garlic is acceptable.
- In case of dental drilling or trauma to
the mouth, use the remedy(s) topically instead of orally for 2-3 days: apply
to face, hands, wrists, chest or axilla.
- Alcohol- sensitive individuals should place
the remedy(s) in 3 ounces of warm water, allowing one minute for the alcohol
Instructions for Use of
Liquescence ( Low- Potency Homeopathics )
- May be taken with meals and at the same
time as other liquescences.
- Should be refrigerated after opening (some
liquescences contain perishables).
- Should be taken 20 minutes apart from conventional
- Should be stored in a cool place (or refrigerator)
out of direct sunlight.